Saturday, March 21, 2009

Circuit Training in Atlanta with Grounded Personal Training

Small circuit training routine used to finish off today's workout.

It was a beautiful day today here in Atlanta so I decide to my personal training client outside to finish off her workout.

This is my first attempt at video so take it easy on me. Not sure what happened to the sound, was fine on my computer but after it was uploaded it fell apart, oh well

More details can be found on the main site: Grounded Personal Training Of Atlanta
Check out what we did.

If you are in Atlanta and looking to get in shape, build muscle, or lose fat come by and check me out. You can always jump in and join the fun if you like.

Visit Grounded Personal Training's Contact page:
Yes, I would like to contact Grounded Personal Training

No comments: